- 100% Natural
- Pesticide Free
- Chemical Free
About the Product
Coriander, popularly known as dhania in India, is extensively used across various regional cuisines to flavour curries, stir-fries, snacks, breakfast items – you name it! It is popular in Mexico and the south western part of USA too, where it is utilised in salsas and mixed greens to burritos and meat dishes. While the fresh leaves are commonly topped on most dishes, the seeds and a ground powder (masala) are also used in cooking. The leaves are often used raw and added to the dish just before serving as heat tends to lessen its flavour rapidly.
Coriander seeds are plump and brown in colour, have a hollow cavity which bears essential oils that lend to the flavour of the dishes when used in cooking. They are harvested when the plant turns brown and its leaves start to dry and fall. Immature seeds are light green in colour and taste quite bitter. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen, coriander seeds are also known for their medicinal properties.
In Ayurveda, it is often recommended for stomach related ailments, as it is known to ease digestion. It is indeed a super seed and its regular use can bring about various health benefits. Here are some reasons for you to include it in your daily diet.
Use of Coriander seeds
- Coriander is an integral part of Indian cuisine. We regularly use coriander seeds as a spice, and coriander leaves for garnishing curries, salads, or soups. Coriander is known all over the world for its medicinal properties. It is a great source of potassium, iron, vitamins A, K, and C, folic acid, magnesium, and calcium that can heal many health issues.
- According to research done by the California University of Ayurveda, coriander seeds are quite effective in curing different skin ailments like eczema, itchy skin, rashes and inflammation as they have antiseptic properties. They are known to cure mouth ulcers and sores as well. The seeds contain linoleic acid that also has pain-relieving properties to diminish irritation.
- Hair loss can come about because of debilitated hair follicles, hormonal imbalance and stress, in addition to an improper diet. Coriander seeds are known to prevent hair fall and invigorate the roots for the development of new hair. They fortify the hair follicles and initiate further development, in this way keeping under control your hair fall issues.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Coriander seeds have numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin A and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin C. According to Madhavi Rathod of Vedic Healing, coriander leaves and seeds contain nearly 30% of the everyday suggested a measure of vitamin C, which helps in curing a cold and flu.
- Delivery Time depends on customer locations. Generally the average delivery time for the carriers.
- South India (3 – 5 Working days) (Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andra, Telangana and Karnataka )
- North India (4 – 6 Working Days) (Rest of India)